|The JoyPoll was...
|What's the moral of this comic?
- Don't mess with Mother Nature.
- Always wear a hat while out in the sun, especially if you are a geek.
- Quit wasting your time outside and get an iLife!
- Never tempt fate by saying out loud that you are going to get an iPhone on June 29th, as jealous gods will smite you down.
- Stop and smell the roses you geek, you only live once.
- Beware of the killer bee nest just under that rose bush.
View the Results
Great stuff at the webstore...
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Like what we do? Please consider SuperFandom!
A lot more Geekier than thou!
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.