|What do you think are the main ingredients of Electrical Fire Scent?
- A dash of sulphur and a spritz of carbon.
- Lemon oil, cinnamon, and eye of newt.
- Essence of singed plastic and copper.
- A dolt, and a little too much jolt.
- I prefer to use Fire Extinguisher creme rinse.
|View the results
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Email a friend some Joy!
The Joy of Linux! The new book written by Michael Hall and Brian Proffitt, with 44 new cartoons by Nitrozac and Snaggy! Pre-Order now and get it signed by Nitrozac and Snaggy! The first 25 people who pre-order will also receive a special Joy of Linux button!
Action, Adventure, and Techno-Talking Babes!